Main Menu

[STICKY] Viewer Music Project Video's

Started by Qman1, January 31, 2006, 03:46:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mongo

I don't wanna butt in or anything, but do you guys currently sell your music somewhere? I really like the beats I've heard on [as]  :-D
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

sound scientists

Actually, just had our first commercial release listed on iTunes this weekend.. although you can easily download most of our music for free online.

Check for these releases:

Sound Scientists - Instrumentally Sound (free, but also available on iTunes, GrooveShark, and coming soon to Amazon, Rhapsody, Pandora and more)
Sound Scientists - Raw Materials Vol 1 (free, currently only on Grooveshark and links to album download on HipHopProduction.com)
Sound Scientists - Show Money Mixtape (free, right now only have links on HipHopProduction.com)

There are a few other releases floating around out there, but the above three are our main collections so far.

Thanks for the shout out!

NumyMufn

Okay, I have to apologize, I knew it was gonna take longer than usual but I didn't think it would take THIS long.  :oops: Also, I wasn't able to get the one from Feb. 5, 2006. I only got about an hour of that day and your bump didn't repeat during the week. So there are four in the queue and two already up - once they're all switched on this link will bring them all up:
http://www.bumpworthy.com/bumps/by_artist/278

(edited for link repair)
You caught me at a bad time -

I'm awake.

mongo

Thank you very much for the info! I found Raw Materials Vol. 1 and Instrumentally Sound on HipHopProduction, but couldn't find Show Money Mixtape. Here are direct links to the HipHopProductions pages for the people interested

Raw Materials Vol. 1
Instrumentally Sound

Instrumentally Sound on iTunes
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

sound scientists

thanks so much!  p.s. Instrumentally Sound is on just about every retail mp3 site by now - but ALL of our music can be downloaded for free online by looking.  Except for Show Money Mixtape I guess, along with another Remix Album called Golden Grams - both of which I'll be posting on HipHopProduction.com for free in the next few weeks.  Already on Grooveshark and Jango for radio, and hoping to get on Pandora in the next few months as well.  There are lots of hoops to jump through.

No.1special

This is probably a long shot,but I've been looking for this bump that was played during the "Adult Swim Bump Music Contest" around '05 or '06 and I can't find it anywhere. I believe it's by Flying Lotus and it isn't the one that's already on Bump Worthy. If anyone can help me I'd really appreciate it.

NumyMufn

I have a lot of the Viewer Music Project bumps that haven't been uploaded yet. Can you tell me anything else about it? When it aired? What it said? Anything at all could be helpful. In fact, I'm going to move this to the VMP thread so you can refer to the partial list of the known bumps aired (in the OP) if maybe that would help jar your memory.

I'm awake.

No.1special

I honestly can't remember much about it. I only remember that it had [music by flying lotus] at the end just like they were doing with all of the other people who were submitting music.

NumyMufn

Okay, well, I'm not gonna lie, I've been wanting to get these all done but it's a project that keeps getting shoved to the back burner.  :cry: I don't see me getting much done before my mom leaves town, but if you don't see any new vintage uploads in say two weeks feel free to e-kick me as a reminder and I'll try to focus on some of these.  :wink:

I'm awake.

No.1special

Thanks! Don't worry too much about it. I'm sure you'll get to it whenever you can.

Anonymouse

I think it's already been posted but I found the song. It's the first track from his Raw Cartoons album.

Here's the song. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LaOHpSC3FM

NumyMufn

Quote from: Anonymouse on July 11, 2014, 01:19:11 AM
I think it's already been posted but I found the song. It's the first track from his Raw Cartoons album.

Here's the song. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LaOHpSC3FM
No, not posted yet... but now that you've located the music I know exactly where it is. If you go back to the OP listed under 3/5/06:

Flying Lotus, Song Title "Circus Midgets"

It was not a very memorable bump, unless of course you were the submitter of the Viewer Card (XnOrange) requesting the title of The Boondoocks opening theme.

I'm awake.