Main Menu

Kiss Babies Song.

Started by kingnate, March 01, 2010, 09:00:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NumyMufn

Finally indeed  :-o  :-D  :-o

...and the blogs are all ablaze, but is there anything official on this thing? :|
You caught me at a bad time -

I'm awake.

mongo

I'm not normally a fan of Good Charlotte, but this song is just awesome!
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

NumyMufn

Normally I'd stick to instrumentals but I think I like this one both ways  :mrgreen:

I'm awake.

kingnate

Yeah, I don't suppose this is completely official yet. One of the comments on another video says that it's possibly Sum 41. I didn't know they were still around. Either way, It's good to see that it's finally out.

NumyMufn

Agreed, and thank you for posting it  :-D

I'm awake.

mongo

Hmm, the voice reminds me more of Joel Madden (Good Charlotte) than Derrick Whibley (Sum 41), Derrick's voice is higher pitched. Still, whoever it was, they did a heck of a job, I like it  :-D. Can't wait for it to become official, thanks for posting!
"For a moment, I lost my head. I was just a selfish, confused torso." - Bob Oblong

mongo

Bit of an update: Just read in a forum that the band isn't Good Charlotte but rather Lazyeye, who were signed to Disturbing Tha Peace (Ludacris's label) but released afterwards. The band's website mentions a previous relationship with Ludacris (they recorded the rock remix to "Get Back") but nothing about this track/their contract. Dunno, it sounds plausible.

[EDIT] Another lead. According to a few sites, among them illRoots which is the one I'm linking to, the track is part of the mixtape/street album "Disturbing tha Trap" by "Trap-a-holics & Ludacris". I haven't downloaded it yet so I don't know if this is correct. Here's the illRoots link